Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Want Everything


I realize I may be contradicting myself a little bit here, but it's my blog and I can do whatever I want. I realize that it's a little over two months into the new year (and that I also said that I don't make new years resolutions). BUT I'm going to make some life resolutions, I guess you could call them. You could call them a bucket list (I'd prefer not to only because IF by chance I don't fulfill them will I die with regret? I'd rather not know.) And as with anything this list will constantly grow and evolve. I can't really be expected to hold onto the same hopes, dreams and goals for my entire life, can I?

1. Sleep in every state in the U.S. I only have 39 to go!

2. Go on a cruise. And not remember any of it.

3. Take a week (or month) and just drive. No destination required.

4. See as many live concerts as I can. (Or see many different artists live). This is where festivals are great.

5. Get married and divorced in Vegas.

6. Get the proverbial balls to go to a nude beach. And go nude.

7. Meet a rock star. Naked.

8. Own a corvette. Or two. Or three.

9. Try over 100 kinds of beer. Trust me, I'm well on my way.

10... yet to be decided.

I advise you come up with you own list. don't take it so seriously though. Remember what they say "Don't take life so serious, you'll never make it out alive."

**Love always**
Jen

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE his Jen... I will be making my list and may even steal some of yours...

    #1 - Love this one... I have 28 to go.

    #3 - I have done this over a weekend, I love to drive... and thats how I ended up sleeping in a couple of the states i have slept in!

    #4 - Bonnaroo!!! I love live music!!! I go to Many MANY live Music events...

    #6 - Have done this... NJ has a nude beach... I say just go for it!!!

    #9 - Thinking that I am at least half way maybe even 3/4 the way to reaching 100! Stop in at Dick's Last Resort they have a beer list that is just amazing!!! I think there is one in Boston... I've been to the one in Myrtle Beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I think these are for the most part, possible! I think I may start my own list too, just not as cool as yours probably. love the post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete