Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Not your Average Girl


It's becoming more and more evident that I do not understand people. I don't understand why people put up with abuse and nonsense for "love". I don't understand why people feel petty things are so terribly important that they will end friendships and relationships over them. Maybe I'm just a go with the flow, zen kind of girl. Maybe I just don't have feelings. Either way, I'm not your typical girl.

If you don't call or text me everyday, it's OK. I do have a life and responsibilities. It doesn't mean that I don't like you, I'm just BUSY. Understand that and we'll get along fine.

If you don't remember our anniversary and don't buy me a gift, it's cool. chances are the only way I remembered (if I did...) is because I'm anal about writing everything down. And I don't want you to buy me a gift because you have to. I much prefer random meaningful gifts.

I try to be compassionate, I really do. But sometimes I'm thinking, why does it matter? There are times when I do actually say it, but I try to let people make their own decisions. And I'm happy with mine.

Love Always,
**Jen**

No comments:

Post a Comment