Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Numbers Game


We've all heard it. Multiply the number a girl tells you by 3 and divide the number a guy tells you by 3. Yes, I'm talking about the number of sexual partners you've had. I really don't even know what the average, or norm, is for my age. Does it even matter too much anymore? In case you're starting to worry about your "number" now (do you even know it??) I've come up with a few rules to help ease you mind.

1. If you can't remember it, it doesn't count. Just because you wake up in a bed naked, next to another naked body does not necessarily mean you had sex.

2. If it lasted less than 5 minutes, it doesn't count. Really, can that even be considered sex? (Exception: if it was an amazing quickie, then it definately counts).

3. If it was bad, it doesn't count. And I mean bad, awkward, 'is it in yet?', is it over yet? sex. You know what I'm talking about. Don't even lie.

4. If it was with someone who you would never admit to having sex with, it doesn't count. Well, maybe it counts a little... but definately not for a whole number. It's like a half. So if you sleep with two people you would never admit to. Then it counts, and you may have a problem :-p

5. I was going to say 'If you don't get off, then it doesn't count' but let's face it... there will be alot of ladies that are still virgins! haha

**Love life**
Jen

5 comments:

  1. Nice Jen. I think this will help people come up with their number easily, you are soooooo smart! Lol hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about if it was bad the first time and a little better a second time? does that count? And how about people you didn't Really sleep with but you did "Other things" with...do they count?

    So all this talk about numbers, What is your number? By your method of counting and your math, my number is 1.667.. That .667 was awesome! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm.. if the second time was better then that counts. And "other things" count for partial points. It's a very complex system. I'll have to make a chart. lol

    And if I apply rule #5... hmm... actually my number would be 4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In reality, Applying all your rules, and ignoring the divide by 3 rule my number is 5. I can ignore the "other things" rule because I can't remember if there was an only "other things" partner, so that would mean rule #1 applies... right?

    So 5 is my real number ... and that's my final answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'm ignoring the multiply by 3 rule. It's not one of my rules lol

    ReplyDelete