Sunday, December 6, 2009

mela ilyamenie


Have you ever thrown something away to later realize that you miss it? Was this thing a person? If so, then you know that life isn't like a movie. Things don't always happen for a reason and once you give something up you may never get it back. I know this all too well.

I always knew my life wasn't going to be like a movie. It turned out to be more like a soap opera. Girl meets Boy. They fall in love, timing is wrong. Life goes on. Girl meets Boy again, fall in love again. BUT Boy meets other girl. Boy and Girl separate. Girl reluctantly meets other boy. Girl loses Boy forever. Maybe written out it reads like a movie. but there is no happy ending. There is no epiphany when Girl realizes that Boy was never hers in the first place and she just loved the idea of it. Instead it's a romantic tragedy.

Truth is, I had something and I lost it. Maybe I didn't fight hard enough, maybe I just gave up. Either way I can never get it back. But I can learn from it. I can remember that if you love something never, ever let it go because if you do it may never come back.

Dannen le
A ú-erin le regi
Rang ail le iestannen
Lû ail le tegin na hen.
Gwannach o innen ului
Ú lû erui, ului.


**Love always**
Jen

2 comments:

  1. I think we both know a thing or two about loss... This is how the world works, and you are right, not everything happens for a reason, it's not the way life is. Not everything is meaningful and not all things that wander are lost or come back to you. Was that Elvish from LoTR? This was a sad post Jen, but I find writing true and honest things makes you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, that is an Elvish song from LotR

    ReplyDelete