Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Why I'm Still Single


Lately, it's come up several times in casual conversation. 'And this is why I'm still single'. Sure, it may be that I've just never been single before and I'm trying it out. It may just be that I haven't met anyone that will hold my interest enough for me to consider them my boyfriend. I just think it's a summation of quite a few things.

1. I'm pretty sure I'm a college boy in an attractive female body. Dangerous combo. (Not to say I'm a transsexual or anything, just think more like a male as far as... well most things).

2. I collect Corvette matchbox cars and daggers. Both of which are displayed in my house.

3. I go to the gym to work out, and to check out the scenery (if you catch my drift).

4. A nice car or truck (I'm talking American muscle) will make me turn my head just as much as a hot guy. A hot guy driving a nice car... well I might as well have a huge visible erection.

5. A night sitting at home watching Rambo or Full Metal Jacket and drinking beer is a very good night.

6. I will very blatantly tell you if I got laid AND if it was any good. No shame.

7. I'm not a damsel in distress. I DO NOT ask for help. I DO NOT need help. I can do it all by myself.

8. Like above, I do not want to be taken care of. I do not want to be spoiled. I'm an able minded individual thank-you-very-much.

9. A guy needs to be able to hold my interest. This is not done by doing the same thing over and over again (this includes both dates and sex. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.)

10. Guys are just intimidated by my awesomeness. Full of myself? Maybe. Oh well, deal with it.

So if you think you can handle all this, then why not give me a try. Ha, I should post this on plentyoffish.com!

**love always**
Jen

1 comment:

  1. "10. Guys are just intimidated by my awesomeness. Full of myself? Maybe. Oh well, deal with it."

    Agreed. Love it. You knew I would, I have the same problems, as well as the whole Alechia-you're-too-funny-and-that's-why-you're-a-friend thing. I hate that. I am funny, and you know what, I haven't met a guy that can make me laugh and understand me. And where are the guys that like the food network? Nothing turns me on more than sexy food. Just saying. Love this post!!

    ReplyDelete